Saturday, October 27, 2007

16 weeks

Stats:
16 weeks
Starting weight: 155
Weight: 149
Waist @ bellybutton: 32"

Here is my picture at 16 weeks:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So I’m in Chicago this week for business and I even have to work all weekend! It’s going to be a long 8 days! So I know that I’m down 6 pounds still, but after this week, I’m sure I’ll be back to my original weight. This place is like being on a cruise. They feed us all day, every day. I can’t believe how much food it right in front of us all the time! I’m trying to stick to the veggies and healthy stuff, but it’s hard. I feel stuffed all the time and I’m sure I’ve gained all of the weight back. :(

So Rob and I are moving forward with the business, and we’ve chosen Puroclean, which is a disaster restoration company. I really can’t believe how much there is to do when you start a business. It’s pretty insane. We’ve finally got all of the money (I don’t even want to say how much!) and signed the franchise agreement, so it’s official! This week we’re setting up our meetings with the lawyer and CPA to get the Corporation set up. We’re decided on RJ Cline Corp. I think it has a nice ring to it.

Here is their corporate website:
http://www.puroclean.com/

High on the priority list is finding a new place to live, which we still haven’t done yet! We plan to move the week before Christmas, so we don’t have much time left. We are also renting out our house, so we still have a few projects left that we have to finish. Thank goodness I’ve already started packing up the house, but it’s slow going with everything else that we have to do. Don’t stress...don’t stress...

No comments: