Wednesday, November 7, 2007

18 weeks

Stats:
18 weeks
Starting weight: 155
Weight: 151.5
Waist @ Bellybutton: 33
Issues: A little heartburn this week, but nothing to complain about about. Back pain is gone! :)

So my back is feeling much better now! The pain just magically went away a few days ago, so I'm thinking it was the plane trip to Chicago and back that did it. I also had my chiropractor appointment today, so I should be feeling good for awhile. This Friday is Rob's big 30th birthday and we're going to Vegas! I'm super excited. Some of our friends are going to be there too and we haven't seen them in a long time. Of course, being pregnant in Vegas is going to be an interesting experience. I guess I better not dance on the bar at Coyote Ugly this time...of course, with such a small belly, I could probably get away with it! :)

I still don't really have a belly, but as you can see from the pic below, now I just look fat. Hopefully I'm just a little bloated this week.

Here is my belly at 18 weeks:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: